Friday, October 14, 2011

Marcy Drives a DAF Truck


Hey Sweetie - I got to drive a big truck today at DAF's secret test track - way up in the north of Holland. So much fun and so easy!



I got to drive a BIG tractor trailer - a big truck! And a smaller utility truck and go up and down hills. My friends Aubrey, Mitesh and I took turns driving the trucks and had a great time. Totally lovely fun. In the meantime, I've been working very hard and am looking forward to a weekend in Belgium.
For homework I want you to look up Belgium in the atlas and email me three things you learn about Belgium.
Here are the photos. I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Venny and Penny said...

Hi mom
brussels is the capital of belgium.
the colors on the flag are black yellow and red. belgium is south from the netherlands. they speak 3languages in belgium.

love
p&j

6:34 PM  
Blogger CondimentGrrl said...

You are awesome my love!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home